COVID PROTOCOLS, Cinema Salem
WE HOPE EVERYONE WILL GET VACCINATED BEFORE COMING TO THE MOVIES!
Please continue to wear face masks in the cinema.
We want everyone to be safe in our theaters. We pay attention to public health news and adjust our practices as appropriate.
We have masks at the box office for anyone who needs one.
- We require face masks in all cinema spaces (lobby, rest rooms and screening rooms) unless you are eating or drinking in your theater seat.
- We are limiting tickets for each screening so you can spread out comfortably In our theaters. We ask everyone to practice social distancing.
- We provide hand sanitizer in convenient locations.
- We have upgraded our HVAC system to circulate plenty of fresh air.
- We have installed contactless faucets in our rest rooms.
- We require all staff to be vaccinated against COVID-19.